Position Name: Junior Executive
Organization Name: IIT Madras
Type of Govt: Central Government
Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Arts/ Humanities with 55% of marks and above.
Number of Vacancies: Various
Application Method: Online (www.iitm.ac.in)
Age Limitation: 21 to 30 Years
Selection Process: Written Test, Skill Test and then Personal Interview
Date of Announcement: 08.03.2021
Last date to Apply: 31.03.2021
Exam Fees: NA
Role / Skills & Competencies: Experience in Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint
Salary: Rs.18,000/- p.m
—>>>Click here to apply<<<—
General Instructions to the candidates
1) All the positions are on purely contract basis.
2) The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization,
permanency at the Institute.
3) Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the
advertisement number Advt.118/2021 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
4) Separate application has to be filled for each post.
5) The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement,
hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more
than one position) before the submission of application.
6) The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
7) Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a
candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
8) Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
9) Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all
correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
10) The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the post.
Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that
they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate / call letter to the
candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
11) After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and
submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview. Hard
copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
12) Candidates must be citizens of India. Persons who have migrated from Pakistan with the intention of
permanently settling in India or subjects of Nepal are also eligible, but in their case a certificate of eligibility
from the Government of India will be necessary for appointment. Such candidates should apply to the
Government of India in the Ministry of Home Affairs for necessary certificate and furnish satisfactory proof
of having so applied.
13) The prescribed qualifications are minimum and unless specified, they are required for consideration for the
post, even if higher qualification has been acquired and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will
not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
14) Relevant experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration.
Minimum requirements of qualifications and/or experience can be relaxed in respect of exceptionally
15) The experience required is relaxable at the discretion of the Institute in the case of candidates belonging to
the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, if at any stage of selection the competent authority is of the opinion
that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not
likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them